Fire HD Manual for Beginners
Fire HD Manual for Beginners BookCovers Fire tablet Models: Fire HD 10, Fire HD 10 Plus, Fire HD 8, Fire HD 8 Plus, & Fire 7
Author: Joe Malacina
Publisher: No Limit Enterprises, Inc.
Release Date: January 25, 2022 (New Edition Just Released!)
The Fire HD Manual for Beginners is the complete guide to using the Amazon Fire tablet (sometimes referred to as the Kindle Fire). This book was made with the beginner in mind, and is great for seniors and first-time users. The book is suitable for the Fire HD 10, Fire HD 10 Plus, Fire HD 8, Fire HD 8 Plus, and Fire 7. This book teaches you everything you need to know on using the Fire tablet. It starts out by going over the physical properties of the device, followed by defining some key terms that every Fire user needs to know. Then the book goes into instruction mode, teaching you all the basics including: creating and using your Amazon account on your Fire, finding and downloading books, watching TV and movies, surfing the internet, setting up your email, personalizing your Fire, securing your Fire, downloading apps and using the Appstore, tips and tricks, and much more.
This will be the only guide for your Fire tablet that you will ever need. You can read it in one sitting, and keep it handy as a reference manual. By the time you are finished with it, you will be a pro at using your Fire. You will never have to struggle with your Fire again, and you can start feeling confident using it.
Highlights of the book:
- Clear, step by step instructions on how to do the most common and useful tasks on the Fire tablet
- High quality, full-color illustrations of exactly what your Fire's screen will look like for an easy learning experience.
- Tips & Tricks to help you get the most benefit out of using your Fire
- A detailed Table of Contents so you can use the book as a reference manual as needed
- Appendices offering recommendations and best practice suggestions to keep your tablet in top operating condition
- Very detailed instructions and examples on how to use Alexa with your Fire
The book covers all the basics and more, from a beginner's perspective, including:
- Setting up your Fire with optimal settings
- Physical Layout of the tablet
- Navigating your Fire
- Creating and using the Contact List
- Setting up & using email
- Connecting to Wi-Fi & Internet
- Creating & utilizing your Amazon account
- Using your Fire's camera
- Browsing the web
- Photos and Videos
- Security on your tablet
- Downloading & reading books
- Watching TV shows & Movies
- Listening to Audiobooks & Podcasts
- Organizing & Personalizing your Fire
- Using and Downloading Apps
- Listening to Music
- Shopping on Amazon.com with your Fire
- Using the Newsstand
- Playing Games
- Using Alexa
- Tips, Tricks, and much more
Paperback, ships anywhere in the world.
Fire HD Manual for Beginners -
$24.99 SPECIAL 20% OFF OFFER: $19.99 + shipping